Click Images For Gallery View
The Jones-Scanlon studio monitors
- The finish is a stunningly lush 2 Pak gloss black with a clear on top.
- As are all good high end studio monitors these are made from 19mm MDF for the high density properties of the wood.
- The accurate representation of bass & drums is Incredible.
- They also make great home stereo or home theater speakers.
- Room Character Selector
- Room 1 (home studio)
- Room 2 (professional acoustically treated commercial studio)
- Power – 1000 watts. 500 Watts per side into 4 Ohms per side
- Power Amp is mounted into one cab only.
- Power Amp – D Class switch mode stereo power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of one cabinet.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will reproduce below 30Hz so thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated Eucalyptus cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3”
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – Faital, 1.” Voice coil
- Crossover point – 3Khz
- Control plate – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains Power in – Standard IEC
- 2 XLR balanced Inputs
- LED readout for standby, thermal & clip Indication.
- Attenuator: High -12Db cut